This site uses cookies for technical and analytics to ensure you get the best experience. Please click the button below to accept and close or read more information
Hertford 01992 306616
London 0207 956 2740

Domestic Abuse

If your spouse or partner has threatened you with violence or has actually been violent towards you or the children of the family, you may be able to apply to the court for an injunction. If the application is granted, the injunction will forbid your spouse or partner from using or threatening violence against you and the children. This type of order is called a non-molestation order.

In some circumstances, it may be possible to apply to the court for an order that your spouse or partner be evicted from the family home. This type of order is called an occupation order.

If you, or your children, are in immediate danger from your spouse or partner, we advise that you contact the police immediately.

Manor Law Ltd, trading as Manor Law Family Solicitors, is a registered company in England and Wales - number 7977350, and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority - Hertford office SRA number 567506 and City of London office SRA number 568637. Copyright © Manor Law, 2016. All rights reserved.

Request Call Back

Thank you! Your callback request was sent successfully and we will contact you shortly.